Monday, September 3, 2012

Update on me....


I haven't forgotten about my little blog.  I actually have been sketching ideas for blog posts, getting inspired, and taking photos.

Some updates on my life...

->  I am less than a year until I am a Mrs.
-> We got our bridesmaid dresses and Matt and I have decided on a color scheme that we are so excited for.
-> Oh, I GOT A FULL TIME JOB!
-> My baby brother joined the United States National Guard and leaves for basic training tomorrow for 4 months missing all the seasonal/holidays including his birthday, his daughters and mine :(
-> We booked our honeymoon <3 div="div" la.="la." la="la" nbsp="nbsp" oh="oh">
-> School starts tomorrow, which means a new school year and my first time employed in education!
-> Save the dates came in and they are so cute :)

more posts to come. I promise!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...