Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 A Year in Review


This year has been so magical and has flown by! I can't believe that it's already new years. I cannot express how many amazing things happened this past year but I cannnot put into words how exciting I am for what 2013 brings.  This year I reconnected with friends, made new family, started painting again, started a new job, graduated and started planning my wedding.  

Here is my Year in Review, enjoy. ❤





Matt and I spent a week in Vermont with his Dad, Step Mom, sister,  brother and sister's boyfriend. It was the second time I had gone skiing but the first time to actually go on a real 'slope' aside from the mountains here in Pennsylvania.  I had a lot of fun, more bruises than I can count, a terrible head cold, went snow shoeing, tubing and ended up in a tree upside down... true story.





*the only thing touching the ground is my neck and head.*





Crocheted my first blanket... baby blanket for baby Zoey in granny squares.





I Started teaching my student teaching classes full time this month. I had the most rewarding experience with the most amazing co-op teacher and great students/school. I couldn't have been more grateful!




 


 






Baby Z was born!


Colleen's Shower/bachelorette weekend...






Art of Student Teaching Show: a variety of my art lessons showcased from my student's work.


all the art education majors


GRADUATION!

mom me dad

elizabeth, tessa, and I


 Matt & I visited Gettysburg, PA








Colleen & Toogie got married ❤


I weeded behind our garage & started a garden.
I also had several herbs this summer.











I designed, created and painted the backdrop for both camp plays, The Jungle Book and Aristocats.
This is the biggest piece of artwork that I have made! 18 ft x 34 ft



visited the magic garden for the first time







Laura's bachelorette party



I started creating again.

 












Laura & Marc got married




Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast.








Our family was (mostly) all together for Thanksgiving, aside from my brother, Jamie away at bootcamp. Although he called during dinner and was able to speak to us all. :)

 






Visited my college friend, Elizabeth (she was pictured above!) and her family and we went to Peddlers Village.




Matt went to chop down a Christmas tree this year with my family.






wishing you and yours a year of happiness in 2013!




I am so excited for 2013!! There are so many things in store for me. House hunting, finishing up the wedding plans, GETTING MARRIED, besties having babies, starting traditions with Matt and our new life together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...