Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide #5- Holiday Nails


Holiday Gift Guide #5
Holiday Nails

Nail art has always been something that I've adored. Since I can remember I would be super creative with my nails when painting them and now with Pinterest the craze and my love for nail art has gotten larger!

Here are some photos I found on Pinterest. Some are so funky, adorable, amazing and incredibly artistic, and intense (or maybe tacky... you be the judge!)  I have a DIY nail segment for NYE coming soon!


❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ ❅ ❄ 



gorgeous blue! love the detail of the candles :)



so festive and a great sparkle to keep for new years too!

love love love.



(um... wow...)


love the super adorable snowmen!



I can't find a link to a majority of these owners (you can thank Pinterest for losing the link backs on that) I'm sorry because I give credit where credit is due. The only photos that are mine are the DIY photos. If these are yours please let me know so I can link to the appropriate blog/page/tumblr etc. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...