HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE #4
TRADITIONS
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This guide is to talk about traditions. What are your traditions for the Holidays? If you don't have any I'm sure you do and you don't realize that it's actually a tradition! It could be as little at baking cookies, present exchange or a holiday dinner. We have several traditions in our family but one that I am gonna talk about this Holiday Gift Guide is the our family annual Tree Chopping! Every since we were kids my family and my Aunt and Uncles get together and go to breakfast followed by going to a local tree farm and chop down a Christmas tree after searching for the 'perfect one'. I can't wait until next year when Matt and I can join in as a married couple and chop down our tree!
here are some photos from sundays tree chopping
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Calleigh and Uncle Matt search for the perfect tree
"c'mon guys, this way for the perfect tree, over here"
"look at me I found a stool!"
THOR & Dominic joining in
Matt and I
Matt holding the tree when Dad saws it down.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'd love to hear your traditions! leave some comments below!














No comments:
Post a Comment