I cannot believe I haven't posted in 3 months. A lot has happened and is happening.
First, I need to comment and say my heart and prayers go out to Boston. Living outside Philadelphia, a well known city, and a city in which plays a large role of history in our country makes my heart hurt so bad. I want to applaud the heroic runners that stopped and assisted the injured, kept running to Boston General to give blood and the amazing first responders, FBI and local police that gave all their time, attention, bravery and persistence to get these suspects. Now, we wait for answers. #BostonStrong
Second,
I want to congratulate some amazing things that are happening for people around me! My friends have gotten married (and a few more weddings in the coming weeks) and then a few of my friends and family are having babies! These are such amazing blessings and things to be so happy and celebrate.
I know I posted about my 6 months to go. Well, I have been receiving some amazing gifts from my Mom and my Godmother for my "months to go gifts" and can't wait until we move into our apartment (little more than 3 weeks!).
Here is my 5 months to go gift: Apron, cookbook and margarita glasses (not pictured)
Today, marks double digits until the big day. WOW!










No comments:
Post a Comment