Thursday, January 31, 2013

6 months to go!



I can't believe that we are in the 6 month stretch! whoa where did time go!? My mom has this special thing (she did it with my 2 Aunts, and both of my sisters) where she does a countdown and has 'months to go gifts'.  The first gift is at 1 year then 6 months, 5, 4, 3, 2, and then 1 month to go. Its so special and I received my first month to go gift Sunday, January 27! woo-hoo! I am fortunate to have both my Mom and Godmother join in on the 6 month to go gift. I feel so blessed and special to have such amazing people in my life who are just as excited as me to countdown! :)

 I have collected Precious Moments ever since I was younger. I have so many different things from so many different people in my life. Last Christmas I got the engaged couple (so adorable) from my Godmother. For my 6 months to go my Mom and Godmother got me the married couple. They both have brown hair AND they are on a beach (which we both love) and its a summer wedding. perfect.




2 comments:

  1. oh are you getting married?! if so congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Yes I am, this July. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...