Last February Matt and I split up 50/50 and
created a date per month for our Valentines Day gift. We were so unique, creative, sometimes free, sometimes not and fun with our dates. Until the end of the summer we were so good about opening our envelope at the end of our pre-planned date and then setting the date for the next but somewhere along the line it stopped. We are going to finish them even though some were seasonal or monthly friendly...
Saturday we did my date... an art date to
The Mud Room to paint our own pottery. We had SOOO much fun!!! I have been here before but I have never actually created anything myself.
Here are some snippets of what we did. Our creations are going to be fired and we can pick them up Saturday. (Matt was not happy about that, he wants his so bad!)
Matt painted a penguin mug.
I painted a bowl that we intend to place in our hallway furniture to store our keys.
we can't wait to get our pieces back. I'll absolutely show them off <3 p="">
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment