Here is the list that I had created last January for my 12 projects in 2012. Most of them got completed and I am extremely satisfied with that!! Although I did do several not on the list but I will say that I believe, I did complete 12 projects (and more) in 2012. wooohoo! I completed a set task.
[ Watercolor ] or just pick up a paintbrush... i made an animal portrait
[1] Embroidery
[2] DIY Candle Decor
[3] Crochet baby booties
[5] Cook I learned how to make a pot of gravy but did not document. It was very hands on with Mom and I was not able to take photos. It was yuuuummy!
[6] Bake made some festive 4th of july cake pops this summer
[8/9] Pinterest tackled some of my nailspiration ideas
[10] Garden i made a garden
[11] Sculpture/pottery
[12] Sewing
I know I have tons of things to accomplish and to get done between now and wedding time but I think I'd like to create a list of things I would like to accomplish in 2013. This list will have a variety things such as creative, realistic and happy goals. These things will not be stressful but fun. Something that I know I can do along the way to help with the wedding, looking for a home and so forth. It will also be a compilation of a creative list of things I'd like to make as well.
What are some of your goals for or things you'd like to make in 2013?









No comments:
Post a Comment