Monday, June 6, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend




the view from our balcony :)


The Bachelorette party was this past weekend. We stayed at Seacrets in Ocean City, Maryland. It was the most amazing times of my life. A weekend away with the girls to forget everything and just enjoy ourselves and have a great time= success.

Here are a few images I found earlier last week and meant to post them friday before the big bash BUT I was a lot busier than expected.


the bride to be!


'Stache-lorette Party Weekend!


me and my bestie
future Mrs. Z♥

the bridesmaids!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
me, nicole, kim (MOH), michelle (bride), Steph (MOH), laura, Kelly
[minus Kristin & Leah]

all the ladies ♥


It was the best time I've ever had. We have been counting the days to this big bash and it happened SO SO fast!

love you ladies & CAN NOT WAIT for the wedding.

xoxox- jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...