Monday, June 20, 2011

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Z!!

wedding photographer (copywrite) Matt Gruber

Saturday June 18, 2011 my two friends got married. Michelle and Drew have been together for about 10 (TEN!) years now and finally after a 1 1/2 year engagement (which FLEW by) they wed!

I'm so so so sooo happy for the two of them. I was honored to be apart of their wedding and to have seen them grow as a couple of the years and can't wait to see them and the more milestones together.

My best friend is a wife! I love you both and enjoy Punta Cana-- see you guys when you come back ♥♥


the rehearsal dinner.
bridal party || bridesmaids

MOB & the girls on the way to the church


Mr. & Mrs. Zagursky!
June 18, 2011


me and my bestie.
most gorgeous bride!!




Me and Rob (my groomsmen)
we came in at the reception with floaties
Rob rolled in on roller blades and I came in with a scooter when introduced


husband and wife cutting the cake.

me and my babe

dancing machine


one of the most amazing night of my life.
great people, great music, lots of dancing and singing.
Michelle was a gorgeous bride (your a lucky man Drewby!)

xoxox
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...