
Hey!
I received an email today from Hungry Girl (http://www.hungry-girl.com/). If you haven't heard of her than go check it out and sign up for the email list- you won't regret it!!
She is weight watchers friendly and also has a tv show and cook books available! I received an email today for this delicious summery treat.
S'mores Whoopie Pies
PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 whoopie pie): 172 calories, 2.5g fat, 175mg sodium, 40.5g carbs, 9g fiber, 19g sugars, 4.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*

Ingredients:
* 1 Vitalicious Deep Chocolate VitaTop (or any other chocolate variety), frozen
* 3 tbsp. Cool Whip Free, thawed
* 10 mini marshmallows
* 1/2 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/4 sheet (1 cracker) low-fat graham crackers, crushed
(makes one serving)
Slice vita tops in half like a hamburger roll.

Mix marshmallow, chips, and cool whip in a bowl & place to the side.
Smash up graham crackers (separate bowl).

Dump your spoonfuls of whip/marsh/chip mix on the bottom of the vita top.
Then stick the top of the vitop top onto as a sandwich. Then roll the edges of the sandwich in the graham crackers.

Set in freeze until frozen & then enjoy your delicious ooey gooey treat.
(I made two to store in a container in my freezer ! Yum)
I'm off to craft and fold laundry. The rehearsal dinner is tonight!!!
Enjoy! Xoxox
Jenna








No comments:
Post a Comment