Thursday, June 9, 2011

Healthy eating

I started Just Call Me J to blog about art, the art I create, and what inspires me. It grew into an art blog in which I gave out DIY projects etc.

I've decided to add something new to the blog- daily, maybe weekly but it'll be a new twist. I have been working out and eating healthier since January in hopes to get back into shape & lose weight (!)

Three weeks ago joined weight watchers to get on a stricter eating system to lose these stubborn pounds. In order to help myself in keeping to my goal, I want to blog about my eating habits.

I don't want it turn into "hey this is what I ate today" segment but something to motivate me. Journal what I ate, what's working and how I felt that day. I also would like to share motivating recipes for dieters (WW friendly!) and tips. I wouldn't call myself a food guru or that I'm some chef but I am italian and cooking is in my blood (mom is 100% Italian and makes everything from scratch).

Today: (aside from dinner which I forgot I was doing this so no photos)






Breakfast- honey bunches & strawberries



Whole wheat Deli thin sammich with veggie turkey slice, cheese, basil and brown mustard (!), fruit salad.

Dinner: 2 Perogies with squash, onions, spinach & sun dried tomatoes (yum)

I'd love feedback and info for motivation or a "hey" from any fellow weight watcher followers!

Xoxox
-Jenna

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...