Monday, June 11, 2012
Summer to do list
This summer I have a lot in store!! I decided to create a summer to do list of what I would like to accomplish this summer. I am not going to go crazy to finish it all since I do not want it to become a stressful list. It'll be helpful wedding planning things, fitness plans, summer fun & interesting date nights!
Summer 2012 list:
1. picnics in the park.
2. go bike riding on a local trail (Valley Forge?)
3. Stick with a weekly gym routine .
4. Hit the shore several times this summer. With parents (& soon to be in laws) with shore houses you'd be surprised how little I make it down.
5. Go running on the beach (in the am) when I am down there.
6. Have a homemade pizza night.
7. Paint, paint, paint, PAINT!
8. Explore somewhere new
9. NYC day trip to visit loved ones.
10. Start a new & collaborative photography series with Matt.
11. Cook healthy meals several times a week.
12. Book our transportation and find a florist for the wedding!
13. Get our save the dates!
14. Visit the Barnes Museum at it's new home
15. Have dinner somewhere new or even a brunch!
16. Learn something new.
17. Eat a yummy surf and turf dinner.
18. Run around Boathouse Row.
19. Tattoo?
20. Get inspired teaching this summer for some new lesson plans for the fall. (hopefully get a job!!)
I may add to this list as the summer continues. I am not going to stress and make this a hassle or feel like a chore this sumer. I want it to be fun, fun, fuuuun.
Anyone else have a summer list? I'd love to see what others are doing. If you don't you should join in on the fun :) I have some fellow bloggers doing so! [xoxo] - jenna
Labels:
2012,
hope,
inspiration,
list,
summer to do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hi Jenna,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your little blog. It is precious! I love your creativity. Your to-do list sounds AWESOME!
Can't wait to read more.
Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts
Thanks lyndsey !!! Hope to achieve them :) you should make one as well!!!
Delete