Monday, February 2, 2015

Winter Nails

Whoa! I have not blogged for a while. sheesh... life got so crazy after the holidays.

One of my favorite things to play with while spicing up my wardrobe are my accessories! Adding a pop of color here or there with jewelry whether it is a statement necklace, earrings or ring. I love adding a vibrant pop of color with shoes or a purse. Sometimes adding a touch of spice can be something as simple as your nail color.

I love having neutral or nude color nails but sometimes a bright color is a nice touch to adding a splash a vibrancy to day to day life.  I love painting my nails. I do love hitting up a nail salon and getting pampered but I don't have the money for that. I love a home mani and pedi and taking some time catching up on my shows to do my nails.  Which are in need of some TLC as I glance down at my fingers typing away for this blog post.

I've blogged about my home mani go to and giving myself a 'gel-like' mani.  You can find that post here.

Today I am sharing my favorite winter nail colors.

1. Gray Area by Sally Hansen 2. Wicked by Essie 3. Black Lace Creme by Wet n'Wild 4. Flossy Flossy by Wet n'Wild 5. Jenna's Gem by Brucci  by  6. Dive Bar by Essie

Also a favorite is Midnight Affair by Revlon (dark navy blue), No More Film by Essie and Sidewalkers by NYC.

#5--- um hello. I was looking for a red and stumbled upon a nail color with my name... that was a no brainer!

What are you favorite colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...