Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy busy beeeee

I have been so absent and such a busy person as of late. I recently was away for my cousins wedding, studying for finals (passed! which was monday) and attended the Dave Matthews Band (<3>

I have also trying to make some jewelry but no such luck on any new paintings =( I have made a few necklaces, some wine charms, new sets of earrings, new style of bangles, and so much more in my head that I want to create! I can't figure out if I want to make them and sell them in my Etsy shop OR hold on to them for the upcoming art//craft fair in the fall where my mom and I will be selling our goods at a shared table :) I might have some new things that will make an appearance at the craft fair and then post them to Etsy but I am not sure I can wait that long!!


I was asked by my cousins fiance to take photographs of her and her bridesmaids getting ready. The pre-ceremony shots. (while my boyfriend, whos a photog, took ones of the guys) Here are some sneak peeks.


lovely bride

maid of honor & some bridesmaids

me and Steph (bride)
photo by Matt Gruber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...