Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm baaaaaack !!


The Shore was sooo much fun. During the holidays and birthday celebrations my sister was pregnant with my nephew so she missed out. So, each night we celebrated different things... I was down during "spring break" and "new years" and yes we popped champagne & had noise makers at midnight!!! It was great.

Charleston, South Carolina was absolutely gorgeous SO So sooo hot and humid but beautiful. We visited the Boone Hall Plantation, walked and took photos of downtown Charleston, went on a ghost tour (pretty interesting & neat!), ate at Bubba Gump :) (Forrest Gump is one of my favs) and so much more.


I'll share some sneak peek of photos. When I edit my other photos I'll be sure to post some photography here :)




Rainbow Row

Trying to photograph the sunset from the car.

Boone Hall Platation

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a blast!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the shots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...