First off, I've been crazy busy creating, attending weddings, editing my cousins pre-ceremony shots, working (when given the shifts), finishing summer class, finally enjoying summer and getting ready for VACATION! I haven't had a real "vacation" getaway in over TWO years!!! My boyfriend and I are going to my family shore house for a few days and then road tripping to Charleston, South Carolina!! He's been there before and as a photographer has naturally taken breathe taking photos of that place & I can't wait for him to take me around town and show me in person.
I will be putting my Etsy account in "vacation" mode while I'm away. (starting Friday evening) So, grab the items you love before you have to wait 8 days before being able to get your hands on them!! :) xo
1. Black Rose Ring, 2. Pink Dangles, 3. Tiny Pink Bow Earrings,









No comments:
Post a Comment