Thursday, July 15, 2010

packing... 3 days!



Packing, packing and packing! I'm so excited for this vacation, can you tell? I've been a nanny the last few years and when they go away I take my vacation which is to the shore for couple days or a stay-cation. Last summer I picked up another part time job waitressing and stopped nannying so its been couple years. To actually go away somewhere other than Pennsylvania or New Jersey is going to be sooo nice especially when it's Matt & I's "real" first vacation together. happy happy :)


I always miss this little man when I go away.
Junior <3

Necessities- check
good read?- check (Step on a Crack by James Patterson & Glamour magazine!)
crocheting stuff for the 9 hr car ride- check
cameras- check

... Now off to finish packing!

This may be my last post for a little while. Maybe I'll check in during vacation and post sneak peek photos! :o)

Hope your enjoying your summer! It's almost the weeeeeekend!
What are some of your favorite vacation spots? Or most memorable vacay!? :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...