STOCKING STUFFERS (for all)
I love hosting and featuring small businesses and helping out fellow handmade artisans! I found some of the cutest stocking stuffers while on Etsy. This gift guide features stocking stuffers all under $25 (I even attempted to keep it under $15!). Each gift is labeled with a number and is linked below. I hope your able to score something you love and gift it. These are even great little gifts to give to someone special and not as a stocking stuffer but to give as Hanukah gifts, give to teachers, hair dressers etc.
1. Bacon Lip Balm for Men or Women 2. Knuckle Ring Set of 3 3. Pumpkin soap 4. Ernest Hemingway Notebook 5. House Rules Magnet (Philadelphia Eagles) 6. Dolphin Bookmark Metal 7. Train Crayon Set 8. Heineken Beer Christmas tree magnet 9. Rustic Our First Christmas Together Ornament 10. Beer Lip Balm 11. Oatmeal Milk and Honey Bath Bomb 12.Zipper Pouch Little Padded Coin Purse 13. watercolor set iPhone case 14. monster tooth fairy pocket coin cushion 15. Leg warmers for girls
Happy Holidays!











Jenna,
ReplyDeleteGreat list!! Thank you for including my Beer lip balm. :)
Lots of wonderful features! Thank you for including my bookmark.
ReplyDelete