
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN:
Do a search for JustJ12 or click here :)
On June 22, 2010 it will be the one year anniversary of JustJ12 opening up on Etsy! I'm happy that I have found that place to share my art to people outside my family, friends and community. While, giving people the chance to own one of kind pieces not found elsewhere! I'm very fortunate to have the support that I have and the inspiration all around me! Thank you!
I'm giving away a FREE 8x10 print of one of my photography pieces. Enter to win by one of two ways
ONE: By commenting on this blog post leaving your name, email address (to be reached at if you are the winner!) and what type of photography that interests you or a print of mine you'd like to own.
TWO: By becoming a facebook fan and entering through the discussion (tab above comment box) that says 1 year contest.
(examples: phildelphia/new york cityscape, nature, landscape, beach (jersey and cali) etc!
*contest ends June 22, 2010 and winner will be announced and contacted Sunday June 23, 2010.
You may only enter once but your name will be drawn randomly.
Good Luck & thanks for the support!








Hi!!!!!! I already entered through your FB page. But I wanted to say hi... I'm getting ready to add your link to my blog and make a little note about you and all your amazing talents!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks love! And thank you for your never ending support, you rock!!! I added a link to your wordpress on my "favorites" on this blog. I haven't figured out (if there is a way) to add people as a follower if they don't have blogspot lol.
ReplyDeletexo
Hii
ReplyDeleteMy name is Alex and
I would love this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenna_b/3180873063/
my email is abacadabra.alex@ymail.com
oh and thank you(:
ReplyDeleteThe giveaway is now closed!
ReplyDeleteI have entered you in for the contest and will be drawing a winner tomorrow. Look out for an announcement and the winner will be contacted!!