Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peeks *shhh*

I love thrifting... I found this awesome little thrift store not too far from my house but it's nestled off the road and hidden that I never saw it before!!! I love finding little things in thrift stores and going home and reworking them to make new jewelry out of vintage. I also found this wire brass duck/swan (can't figure out what it is yet!) that is cute but going to be used to display my jewelry at craft shows! You can stick things in his belly like a basket so I can put other things in it as well to sell. I've been looking for something to display my stuff at my tables but haven't been lucky until today :)



Some things I've been working on:

Sneak peeks: reworking olds, and making new

NEW PROJECTS :)* I have a craft show table that I'm going to be running in the fall, doesn't hurt to get a head start !!



Happy (almost) Hump Day!!

(xo)
-J

ps---> *ONE WEEK* until the giveaway is closed.

2 comments:

  1. I use to ALWAYS frequent the thrift shops here in Vegas when I was younger... but I was thinking recently that I should start again and look for portrait props and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there aren't too many around me and the ones in the city can be expensive ones they clam to be "real vintage" bahahaha. That would totally be awesome! there can be great stuff there and even costumes. that's where Cindy Sherman gets her costumes and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...