Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introduction


Welcome!!!

I'm Jenna... I'm an artist, a daughter, sister, niece, Aunt, friend, girlfriend, a neighbor, a student, a woman, and an artist.


I create.

I live it, breathe it, and go to school for art. It's been the only thing I've taken pride in my whole life and something that gives me great joy. But most of all, my favorite is to see that my art makes others happy. I paint, draw, make jewelry, shoot photography and crochet (as well as many other crafts). You can enjoy my art and jewelry all for yourself by checking out my Etsy shop!! :) I love custom creations.

I go to art school and have three classes left until graduation, after that I will be doing what I have always wanted to do--- teach art! I can't wait to educate future kids with the use of art. I enjoy art history and admire Georgia O'Keefe, Cezanne, Norman Rockwell, Richard Avedon, Cindy Sherman, quirkiness of Dali and so many more. I believe inspiration is behind every corner and starts with every individual!

I have a beta fish named is Fernando and a yorkshire terrier named Junior. I live outside of Philadelphia and love taking the train into the city and people watch while listening to my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...