Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last day for giveaway + Newbies

Hey guys!

Been a hectic week... but I'm blogging!

Today is the last day to sign up for the giveaway//contest! It ends tonight at midnight (eastern pacific time) so any entry past that will not be qualified. I will be making the drawing Wednesday June 23, 2010 and be announce the winner around 2 PM!! Good Luck


Thanks for the continued support from all of my fans, friends, and family <3

I've been playing with ribbon and beads to come up with a few cute necklaces. The white and navy blue is a twist on a design I have seen some designers make but I decided I wanted to create one myself that was affordable and now I've made one for the shop!! I love making accordion books and have added that love to an accordion type necklace that is now for sale as well :0) Hope you like them




Some sneak peeks of some new designs coming to Just J that I have been working


wine charms * will be available soon & in different sets

Spice up your margarita/win/champagne/etc glasses... who remembers which one is theirs once they place the glass down on the table!?

Bought a few of these adorable camera charms.
Not for wine glasses because I don't have enough for a set.
Any ideas what to make? bracelet? necklace?

[xo]
- J

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative.

    The camera... like a combo necklace thingy... like the one I bought... you know with the feather thingy and other stuff there too....

    Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm with other beads that dangle and stuff... I might do that! I have a few so I can play around a bit :)

    THANK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...