Just Call Me J
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
New Jewelry!
Wanted to let you all know that I have been working on tonssss of new jewelry items. I have posted a few of them tonight and will be continuing to do so the next few days.
-necklaces
-earrings
-rings
etc!!!
Check it out, hope you like it :)
JustJ
(etsy shop!)
xo
-J
[PS] If you haven't done so yet... don't forget to sign up for my
giveaway
!
2 comments:
Anonymous
June 9, 2010 at 5:29 PM
I will be stealing up some of that good stuff shortly!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jenna
June 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM
woohoo your the bestest everrr
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be stealing up some of that good stuff shortly!!!
ReplyDeletewoohoo your the bestest everrr
ReplyDelete