
Holiday Gift Guide #10
Light Bulb Ornaments!
Reuse your old light bulbs and make some awesome ornaments out of them! I love reusing household items and making them into gifts or something useful!!
I have made the most adorable penguin ornaments. I have so happy how they turned out!
I have saved big & baby (Christmas light) bulbs.
I made three little ones and I am keeping them as a set. I think this is the best idea so that there is a set of small ones and then a large one to gift or keep for yourself!
After I painted my penguin I put glitter around the screw part so that it shimmered in the lights of the tree. I also liked that it camouflaged the ugly part of the bulb. I sprayed it with clear protectant to give it shine as well as keep the paint from chipping.
in love with these little guys!
xoxo- jenna











No comments:
Post a Comment