Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide #5: wine-o



HGG #5 !
wine cork ornament



This DIY is a fun project for everyone. Do you love wine? Do you know a wine lover? This a perfect gift for them, for yourself or even use them as a drink coaster and give them as Christmas party favors.


Materials:
❄ saved wine corks
❄ ribbon
❄ pipe cleaner
❄ hot glue gun

Cut 5 wine corks in half. Create a pyramid with the corks to make a Christmas tree. I made a bow with ribbon (any color you'd like- Christmas colors are what I went with) I used a silver pipe cleaner for the ornament to hang on the tree... you may use ribbon instead if you like. I wanted to give my tree some sparkle :D


Enjoy! Easy Peasy but super cute craft!
xoxo -jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...