Holiday Gift Guide #12
------------------------------------------------
pamper yourself!
ingredients:
- large bowl to mix
- 1 lemon zest
- zester or grater
- 3 green tea bags
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons epsom salt
- 10 teaspoons olive oil
- container to store content
(1) grate/zest lemon rind and set aside
(2) in the large bowl combine & mix together the sugar, epsom salt, & green tea (cut the tea bags open!)
(3) add in olive oil & mix
(4) next, add in honey and mix well!
(5) Add in lemon zest and mix everything super well.
(6) I placed mine in small lovely containers (I got them for a $1 at AC Moore in the candle making aisle.) I was able to make three containers out of this one batch!
This stuff is soooo soft & amazing. I use it on my chest/face (in the shower because it is kinda messy-- but don't we all use scrubs in the shower anyway!?) baby soft skin. oh la la.
enjoy your pampering!
happy holidays- xox jenna









No comments:
Post a Comment