Saturday, December 31, 2011

A year in review-- ode to 2011


ode to 2011

a year in review




- january -

full of huge snow storms, fitness & keeping warm!



----------------------------------------------------------------------


- February -

A local shop in the King of Prussia Mall took in 4 piece of my artwork to sell. And I have sold one since!


----------------------------------------------------------------------


- march -

I ate green yogurt by accident on dr. seuss's birthday


and attended my first St. Paddy's day pub crawl!


----------------------------------------------------------------------


- April -

Mr. N's first birthday !!! why of course it's elmo themed!




----------------------------------------------------------------------


- may -

assisted Matt (matt gruber photography) on my best friends engagement pictures :)

which were done on the beach <3




----------------------------------------------------------------------


- june -

MY BEST FRIEND GOT MARRIED !!!




----------------------------------------------------------------------


- july -


I'M ENGAGED!! My best friend proposed & of course I said YES!!

(just one of my fav cards & beautiful flowers)



one week later.... my sister was engaged!!! ahhh! :)



----------------------------------------------------------------------


- august -


I was blessed to survive the horrendous Hurricane Irene



and I witnessed my first earthquake (freaaaaky!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

- september -

I interned at an elementary school in the city.
I taught TWO lessons on my own- it was an amazing experience.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

- october -


Matt and I went to *my* first Phillies playoff game.
It was sore to see them lose a tied series game to go to the world series.
(only a few more months until clearwater boys!)



Our fabulous friend Beth of B.Side Photography took our engagement photos.





we also dressed up as a coupled theme for halloween-- duh- mary poplins & burt !!



----------------------------------------------------------------------


- november -

JustJ had it's first black friday Etsy sale and it was pretty successful!!



----------------------------------------------------------------------


- december -







everyone chipped in to get me a macbook for Christmas & my birthday!!!
I asked for money towards a new one-- I never thought I'd be opening one!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011 was fabulous, full of love, new beginnings and great first experiences!

*2012 will be even more amazing--
college graduation, my sister's wedding, my best friend & her husband giving birth to their first baby, friends tying the knot & to top it off starting off the new year with great company and skiing in VERMONT!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy New Year and best of luck Jenna in 2012 Jenna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...