Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas, New Years, Etsy update- oh my!




Hey everyone!! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and have had a happy healthy year. What kinda presents did you all receive? Was Santa good to you ?! :0)

I can not believe 2010 is already over. I had one heck of a year with last year starting off with my best friend getting engaged, first vacations, tons of new babies in the family and new possibilities etc. Hope you all have great plans to start off the new year.


I have no voice and one heck of a sore throat :0( I hope it goes away within the next 20 hours so New Years isn't ruined. I spent the day updating my Etsy shop and resting.

Vintage Rings
Paintings
and a Fringe purse! (a smaller wristlet one soon to come!)

I will have one more Holiday Gift Guide-- I wanna have ten all together. This one will be post holidays to give a gift for yourself!

Enjoy your celebrations!




[XO]
-jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...