Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the season!

my photography (jan 2010)

Phew, it's december already! I can't believe it :)

There is frost on my windshield in the morning now, low temperatures and people are stringing up Christmas lights all over the place!! I love this time of year except the coldness... although I don't know what Christmas would be like without cold and snow!

Finals are coming up next week and this week is the last week of classes... holy crap where did the time go!?

* I want to do a creative holiday guide leading up until Christmas starting this Wednesday. If any of you bloggers would like to get in on this and become a guest blogger for the day with any handmade decorations or gift ideas shoot me an email: Preciousjen12 [at] comcast.net I'd love to do a post a few times a week leading up until Christmas and a few post Christmas for New Years!! Depending on the response from fellow bloggers we could possibly have more!

-DIY decoration
-DIY gifts
-Gift guides
-sharing new traditions
-fun recipes for hosting parties (or bringing to them)

and much more!

weheartit.com

I want to give some HUGE (and belated) birthday love to Denise of Once Upon a Time. My Las Vegas buddy! Her husband and I have been secretly conversing in emails because he was surprising her with my artwork as birthday gifts. I have never been so excited to ship my art out because it was going to her home! Go wish D a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and check her awesome photography and random facts every tuesday. I learn many new things on tuesday :)

happy birthday love!


[XO]
-jenna

shoot me your emails if you wanna participate <3

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing and wonderful and kind!!!!! I love all of your work and am looking for the perfect spot for them as we speak.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...